Monday, September 24, 2012

A New Post After a Long Time of Absent

Hello again MUYMG,

I kind of miss you too. See, I was so busy... okay, sorry. That is not a good excuse no matter how busy I actually am. The truth is, I was lazy and stop blogging for awhile. And when I feel like blogging again, I forgot the account I have to use to log in.

Is it just me or Blogger back-end interface looks different?

Anyway, I wonder what I was thinking by making multiple blogs to separate blog topics. The system looks pretty complicated and so is the labeling system. I find it hard to adopt. I think it would make more sense if I merge these numerous blogs into only TWO blogs..

The first blog is about gaming and arts.

The second one is for whatever else kind of blog posts I want to write.

But like I said, the new Blogger interface is different and combined with my current nonsensical labeling system? It looks like I have a lot to relearn and things to do which I cannot do right now.

So, see you later. I'm going to work on you again as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.