Monday, October 11, 2010

MUYMG Old Posts

Okay, they're giving me headache because some of them combined many topics. So I'd either have to rewrite and put it on different posts or just delete it.

So far, here're the topics I have in mind for MUYMG:
  1. Health (my favorite topic)
  2. Dictionary (explains terms used in this blog such as introspection)
  3. Music
  4. Movie
  5. Video
  6. Anime
  7. Manga
  8. Cartoon
  9. Comic
  10. Relationship
  11. Events
  12. Hobby
  13. Blog (blog struggles and updates)
  14. Pet
  15. Food (recipes, dining experience, cooking experience, etc)
  16. Life

Hm, looks very good to me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.