Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Eat.Pray.Love (Take Two)

What is so great about Eat Pray Love anyway?

Sure, the sceneries are beautiful, the food is terrific,

Eat Pray Love is about a woman taking a journey to find herself. It's a common practice

Have you ever look around and marvel at the sceneries? It's odd at how gorgeous the sceneries are in this film. Everything is so beautiful, I wonder if we live in the same world at all. But then again, even our non unique house looks so beautiful too when viewed in the camera. I wonder if it's just a trick of light or I just didn't take my time to enjoy the view properly. I'm glad that I can still enjoy the experience by watching this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.