Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Eat.Pray.Love is The Best Movie Ever!

Last Thursday, me and my mom watched a movie. We didn't know which movie to pick but am I so so glad that we had chosen to Eat Pray Love. I think it's the best movie I've ever watch!

The sceneries are gorgeous. The food is yummy! The dialogs are funny :D And the best thing is, what she feels, I feel it! I actually cried in that cinema.

Um, yeah, I probably shouldn't say this but.. I wish I could be as passionate as her and her final lover could be... *blushes* It seems so warm but so unreal. I don't think I've ever seen any couple like that before.. I love how she said "You're much cuter than Ketut" :) I mean it's so ohhh..... it's a lovely scene....

I love how she enjoy her food.. It makes me damn hungry... *chuckle* And, she looks so happy, it's like she's playing with the spaghetti! I enjoy it very much :D

After watching it, I have a hard time to stop smiling....

She definitely deserves her happy ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.