Monday, January 19, 2015

Is it a real cheat for My Tribe?

I put one of the villagers onto the food pile and once his/her status changed to 'eating', I give him/her Star. The skill that would be improved would always be Agriculture. I've tried this a couple of times already but not continuously so I don't know if I'm just lucky or what. Either way, this helps me to solve the Unhealthy Bush problem quickly. So yeah... you guys might want to give it a try.

I'm following http://www.casualgameguides.com/games/guide/game_guide.cfm/My_Tribe-Walkthrough/Cheats-1/game_id-3657/ for tips but it doesn't mention about this. I'd like to experiment just to make sure of the result but... that would require me to 'waste' my Stars. I don't need another Agriculture Legendary right now so... yeah. Not at the moment.

I wonder if there's similar trick to create Science Legendary and Construction Legendary. I'm on my way to solve the Big Red Rock puzzle.

P/S: By the way, if you have no idea what My Tribe is, well... it's a PC game similar to Virtual Villagers.. http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/4460/my-tribe/index.html. It's quite fun. Try it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.