Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Pointless Receipts I Got

I don't know what's the problem are but ever since I moved to G, it's really hard to track the food price. Granted I seldom eat outside but I thought it's a common practice to give your customer a receipt afterward especially if they ask for one.

So why does they look at me as if I am accusing them of something? Oh well, think what you want. I don't care.

But this?!!!

Situation A:
Mom ordered a plate of white rice with multiple dish and iced tea. I ordered a plate of fried rice and a glass of warm water.

The receipt: Rice RM10.00, Water RM5.00

What is the point of giving me this kind of receipt? This seem to be a common theme around here.

I don't want to think badly of them but most of them hesitates before they reluctantly give me the receipts which is very suspicious. I mean what is there to be afraid of if you're doing nothing wrong? Maybe they're not used to such practice but then, why did they look at me as if they're trying to hide something?

I don't think I'm being unjustly paranoid either.

Situation B:
In a self-service diner, a friend took a plate of fried rice, a piece of fried chicken, some vegetables and a glass of Nescafe while I got myself a plate of the same fried rice in lesser portion, some vegetable in lesser portion, and a glass of water.

Total price she has to pay: RM 3.00
Total price I have to pay: Rice 3.50

We were dumbfounded when we heard the price. The cashier said my price is higher because I got myself a bigger portion of fried rice O_o Needless to say, ever since then our relationship (me and that cashier) is not a good one. I don't trust her price anymore and she never smile at me. It seems like no matter what I took, my price will always be higher than anyone else (if I got this cashier).

I guess there really is no point for having that receipt after all.

Edit 07 May 2013:
They just don't see the importance of a receipt. These days, I don't see the importance of asking them for one either except for claims -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.