Friday, December 31, 2010

Life is Great

Hi again, a double posts in one night :) But they're posted on different times. That's the usual occurence around here.

How are you? I've been busy with my new job as a PPTM. It has been fun and full of horror and nice surprises.

I'm not very reliable yet but I'm trying to be a better person everyday.

I miss writing so I'm going to write a lot today. I hope :)

People around me told me that I won't be so busy. Well, it's not tiring.. but not busy? I'm not sure about that. But that could be because I'm not used to it yet and still learning about the people and place I'm working with. I am often lost looking for a new room and places.

I'm hoping to settle down soon. I hope I will get a lot of time to play. Heh, am I a bad worker for thinking like this?

The internet connection here is awesome. But like I said, I'm busy. So I couldn't take advantage of this benefit just yet.

I don't miss talking to people but, I miss my blog :) It's like talking to someone except that someone is not a living thing.

I wish to interact with someone/something though. I want to have someone to share my opinions and hobbies.

I don't need a lover, I need a partner. Hoping to find that person soon....


Hey blog,

People are scary sometimes but if I don't go through it, I won't learn anything.

Just because people are friendly, doesn't mean they're your friend. I wonder if that's how to describe my own personality.....


Heh, it's lively tonight. My relatives are here. It's fun to see the drama. Human interaction is so interesting.

Mom coughs every night since we came to G. It's great to see her cough subsided just now after I warmed up her back and legs. It seems like it helps her even if it's just a little. And then I got to put a pair of socks on her. That one is kinda fun. I always want to do something for her. I hope she'll get better soon. Damn... I just wrote this and she coughed...


I think that's it for tonight. I hope to see you soon and write a better reading material next time. Have a good night sleep everyone. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.