Monday, September 6, 2010

Ooops, the pictures are gone...

MUYMG was shared between my old and new Blogger accounts. So I was a little bit worried if something bad will happen after I deleted my old account last week.

Sure enough, it did but not as bad as I imagined:

My beautiful banner :)
|
|
v
Is gone :(

I know I didn't misread the warnings:




So even though the posts remain if the author delete his/her Blogger account, the pictures are not included because they will be deleted as well along with the account IF the pictures were uploaded directly to Blogger.

I guess they forgot to mention that part.

Oh well, I was too lazy to upload the pictures in MUYMG to my Photobucket account so some of the pictures are gone now. It's a good thing that I don't use a lot of pictures in my posts or else, it's gonna be hard to replace the pictures.

I didn't notice any other problem though. Do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.