Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Choosing Labels Set For Your Blog

I am not sure where am I going with this blog. So while searching for clues, I stumbled upon Lorelle's blog post where she adviced to give each post in your blog appropriate label. Then count how many post you got in each category to find out your passion or strength.

I'm glad her advice comes along with category cheat sheet :)
  • Books
  • Celebrities
  • Crafts
  • Television
  • Movies
  • Events
  • Games
  • Music
  • Videos
  • Censorship
  • Education
  • Health
  • Politics
  • Science
  • Tech News
  • Dating
  • Family
  • Food
  • Pets
  • Travel
  • Work

It is really hard for me to choose a label for each blog post. Ever since the beginning, I keep tweaking the labels hoping to finally find a set that I really like and working for this blog. However that remains to be seen.

This cheat list really help me out with the labeling problem, I've been trying it since last week. It was great for the most part but right now I have a little of problem with completing the first task (proper post labeling). I'm not sure in which categories certain posts actually belong.

For example, I have posts labeled as 'Communication'. So in which category do these post belong? 'Politics'? And what about my post about 'Introspection'? 'Science'? XD

So anyway I'm still trying to figure this out. Hopefully I will be done soon and proceed on the next task. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.