Sunday, July 18, 2010

Why Do I Want to Be Rich?

I like to live in a quiet place. I dislike noise. I'd like to develop my skill. I practically want to be left alone. As for why I want to get rich is so I can do all that and also for vanity reason. If I die today, what would anyone remember about me? None! Okay, so maybe my mom will remember me but what about other people? All they would remember is probably, a quiet girl, loner, IT student... and that's it.. I think. So I want to get rich so at least other people will somewhat remember me like Warren Buffett, Yaro Starak, Irfan Khairi, Robert Kiyosaki and so on.

Sometimes I think it's not really about becoming a popular person, it's more about verifying my worth or identity. Consider this:

If I know how to get rich and I have become rich, would I care about people knowing that I am rich and I know how to get there if I become poor again? No, I don't care! I would be completely satisfied to leave this busy world and hide myself from society, living an easy life where I can learn whatever I want at my own pace. Some of the things that I want to do since I was a child is living in a van. I work from home. Be an amazing cook. Be a really efficient person. Not a burden to my family. Able to help family members whenever they need it. Be self-reliant. Be an amazing, unique artist. Have a permanent house where I'll visit every week or month. My mom can go travel whenever she wants, eats whatever new cuisine she wants, enjoys the best of whatever life could give her.

Even before I know about online home business, I've been dreaming about working for myself, by myself, whenever, wherever I want. If that is not what I really want, I don't know what is.

So I want to be rich, I really really want to be rich, I really really really want to be rich as soon as possible to gain the freedom to do what I really really want!

But now, I'm starting to think that I'm at the wrong path. How do people get rich anyway? From what I've read about successful people, one thing that they have in common is they're doing what they like, something they're passionate about. So that is one thing to ponder about. One of the most popular question ever.... What is MY passion?

3 comments:

  1. Wish I had the answers.
    It might be easier to just make friends with someone who then goes on to be super-rich, and then mooch of them.
    At least that's what I'm planning to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha... Good luck!

    PS: It might be easier, but no matter what, deep in your heart you know it's not yours. Would you be satisfied? It's different though if you're mooching from your husband :D He's supposed to take care of you financially anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait... you're male?

    ReplyDelete

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.