Saturday, July 31, 2010

Practicing Kindness to My Mother

Being a loner who doesn't care much for people has its own advantages and disadvantages. For example, I have no problem to ignore gossips and the superficial concerns and I am rarely biased. However, that also means I haven't got a lot of friends or have good communication skill.

While I seldom care about such thing, I do care about not hurting other people feelings especially those who don't deserve to be treated badly like my mother.

Because I am a loner, I dislike others to invade my personal space (it's as big as my bedroom), or be in other's company for long. Because I am a quiet person and like silent, I dislike noise and have hard time to concentrate in busy place. Because I tend to be a single minded person, I tend to concentrate on one thing at a time, hate interruptions and work quite slow.

All of these combinations make me a hard person to be with unless you're very patient or an introvert that rarely go out of he/her room (read: someone similar to me). Since I live with my mother and rarely go out... guess who is my favorite victim? My mother. She definitely doesn't deserve it.

That's one of the reason why I want to change and be a better person.

It's easier said than done though. I have been been asked if I have no feeling a couple of times so I think that should tell you how bad I am at showing my feeling and the lack of remorse for whatever wrong I've done. So I ended up doing a research. It's quite funny though because I have to resort to relationship advice for men XD

How to Show a Woman That You Care is a good read. It contains practical advices on how to treat a woman (though I think men deserve to be treated like that too). Some of the advices even contain link to other article that describes the point in detail. Very helpful. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.