Saturday, July 24, 2010

I Love Cutting My Own Hair at Home

I love cutting my hair. Since nobody can see what my hair really looks like, I can cut it how ever I want it to look like. It's never boring :)

Today, I cut my hair again because it was really long and my hand really itched to cut something. This time it's a little bit.. unusual (for me).

Front and side hair (without the fringe)

Hair at the back


See, I don't want to take much time caring for my long hair. So I want to cut it short like boy's hair. Easy to take care and cute. Half way cutting, my fantasy world took over and... so I ended up in this 'assassin' style haircut :D

Oh well, I know I don't have those models' look and body shape but I think I look great anyway. Now, if only I could add more intelligence and fighting skill..... (yeah, too much TV and comics do that to your brain)


Edit:
Now I remember where I first saw this haircut, PEORTH!!!

The dark haired one is Peorth

Who is she?
A Goddess from Oh! My Goddess comic series. The blonde girl behind her is her Angel, Gorgeous Rose... Uh, kinda hard to explain but in her world, every Goddess has her own Angel. The Angel is kind of manifestation of herself. For example, URD's Angel is half White and half Black because she is a half Goddess and half Demon.

The sexy girl in front is URD
Behind her is her Angel, World of Elegance

Anyway, Peorth is not the reason I cut my hair like this even though her hair style is so cool. I'm pretty sure there are other characters with hair like hers. Now I wonder where do I got this "I'm an assassin" thing because Peorth is certainly NOT a killer and there isn't much killing done in both Oh! My Goddess comics or anime series either.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.