Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Alhamdulillah, I'm Still Alive to Celebrate My 2010 Birthday

I wonder if my friends have ever read this blog. Of course, I've never shared with them. I've post the link once or twice on my Facebook but I've never said that it's mine :) So they probably didn't know it's me.

I wonder if any of them have similar interest to mine? I guess I'll never know that answer either since I'm not planning to ask them anytime soon. What's the point? On second thought... they might introduce me to another raw eater... but then again, that's very unlikely in Malaysia and in my circle of friends :P

So I wonder if there is anything significant is going to happen today or this year. It has been eventful so far.
  • I got a job interview as a Web Designer early this year. The interviewers like me but I didn't get the job. Even though they wrote it as Web Designer, the actual tasks has nothing to do with designing anything but answering and dealing with customers' inquiries. The product they offers to the market are for males and so the job is more suitable for male candidates.
  • A few months later, they called me for a second interview as they need an IT assistant to do research for the boss. I got the job and have a love hate relationship with it. I ended up quitting by choice 3 months later. I figured I would end up insane dealing with a mean boss because I'm not emotionally tough enough to handle the stress. I just don't get it. I guess I'm just not talented enough or suitable to get into this online networking thing.
  • I didn't attend my polytechnic convocation ceremony. I... wasn't confident to meet my classmates in my current situation (not successful, not beautiful, nothing great).
  • I got an interview for a job in government public sector. The interviewers like me but I felt pressured after the interview and wish that they will not take me. My mom and friends told me that I was really lucky because the questions they asked me during the interviews showed that they are really interested in me and are ready to take me for the job. Strangely, I really hope I don't get it.
  • I got offer to USM and didn't take it either because I'm not interested in the course they're offering. I know better now that it's not good to tempt fate. I put that course in my second choice. Mom and others told me that they probably gave me that offer because it's the unpopular course so I automatically got it instead of my first choice. Oh, well..
  • I got into an online business. I... have some issues with it so I neglected it for 6 months and so I got nothing to show. I regret it but it's no use crying after spilled milk. So I started getting serious after that. It's almost 2 months now and my effort started showing result.
  • Suddenly, I got a reply from the government. I got the job! Erk, I don't want to take it but everyone said I should. I don't wan't to disappoint my mom. I don't have good active or passive income from my part-time online business yet and my mom is the business sponsor so.. I pretty much feel like I have not much voice in this. I guess I have to take it. I really wish I don't have to do that though. I want to stay at home.
  • I got heavy and itchy after Hari Raya Aidilfitri celebration so I get into Detox Diet or Raw Diet. The experiment took 40 days. On 12 November 2010, the experiment has ended successfully. It's a great learning experience as I get to learn fixing new dishes that are both easy and delicious. I'm sure if it's not for this experiment, I'll never get the opportunity or reason to try them. It's also a great experience of not having bloated stomach, not having to deal with regret after consuming a lot of food, not having cravings are good too, and it's great not having to deal with unnecessary food. Even though I'm now on normal diet, I think I will be back for more Raw Diet soon.

I wonder if Mama Murai has guessed successfully when my birthday is :D hehehe..... Oh yeah, coincidently, it's also Hari Raya Aidiladha today. So..

Happy Celebrating Hari Raya Aidiladha!

Eid al-Adha or "Festival of Sacrifice" or "Greater Eid" is an important religious holiday celebrated by Muslims worldwide to commemorate the willingness of Abraham (Ibrahim) to sacrifice his son Ishmael (Isma'il) as an act of obedience to God, before God intervened to provide him with a ram to sacrifice instead. The meat is divided into three parts to be distributed to others. The family retains one third of the share, another third is given to relatives, friends and neighbors, and the other third is given to the poor & needy.

Source: wikipedia

Please take care and be careful if you're driving.
If you're tired, take a rest.
Remember your loved ones.

I wish you a safe and lovely journey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Semua komen akan ditapis terlebih dahulu sebelum disiarkan. Apa pun, saya ucapkan ribuan terima kasih kerana sudi komen :)

Thank you for leaving your comments :) but please be informed that all comments will be screened before they are posted on this site.